URR Intern & Entry Level Referral Event - Fall 2019
• Student Leadership: executive officer positions in student run organizations, such as SWE, SHPE, NSBE, AIAA, IEEE, academic/honor societies, etc.
• Community Involvement: leadership of community outreach programs
• Extracurricular Activities: collegiate sports, band, clubs
• Academic Excellence: publications, research projects, TA positions, professor recommendations
• Work Experience: related A&D internships, former military, clearances
• Student Projects: leadership of complex team-oriented projects or competition teams such as Design Build Fly, CubeSat, AUVSI, SAE Baja, etc.
• Other Knowledge/Competency Targets: job specific
• Availability of top talent in the same or similar major, from our AS or Enterprise Universities, Diversity Conferences or other existing candidate pools
• Active Clearance