REGISTRATION: APPN Leadership Networking Roundtable - VIRTUAL - May 25th, 2022 (3pm ET) - Northrop Grumman Employees
Learn how to create the career you desire at our virtual event “Designing Your Work/Life Balance” hosted by Northrop Grumman!
You won’t want to miss this event. Here is what you can expect:
- Inspiring stories of how our leaders from engineering and HR balance their families and career progression
- The specific benefits, programs and work schedules that can help you achieve your personal and professional priorities
- Actionable steps that can help you get back into the workforce, thrive in your career while also caring for yourself!
This event is designed for professionals who are:
- Considering getting back into the workforce after taking time off
- Non-Employee Guests with experience in ENGINEERING, MANUFACTURING, DEFENSE or BUSINESS MANAGEMENT
- Current Employees who would like to discover self-care benefits and career development opportunities
What: “Designing Your Work/Life Balance: Create the Career You Desire at Northrop Grumman" - Live, Virtual Webinar
When: Thursday, March 31st (7pm - 8pm Eastern / 4pm - 5pm Pacific)
To express your interest in this event, register below and a member of our team will extend an official invitation with all the details.
We look forward to having you!