Northrop Grumman Virtual Hiring Event, Friday, 02 Oct 2020
** NOTE, Hiring Event positions only available Aircraft Technicians located in Palmdale, CA and for those with an Active DOD Secret Clearance (with investigation completed within the last 6 years). All other positions (IT, Engineering, Project Management, etc. can be found out our Northrop Grumman career site at: https://www.northropgrumman.com/careers/
Attention transitioning service members, National Guard, Reservist and veterans!
Are you looking to join an organization that has meaningful work, an innovative culture, career growth opportunities, total rewards, and competitive benefits?
If this sounds like you, we want to talk to you about joining the Northrop Grumman Team!
Northrop Grumman invites you to take part in our Virtual Hiring Event on Friday, 02 Oct, from 8:00 AM to 4:00 PM PST
We are hiring:
- Aircraft Structures,
- Aircraft Systems
- Aircraft Electricians
- Aircraft Painters,
Minimum Requirements for Attendees:
- Active DoD Secret clearance or above (investigation completed within the last 6 years)
- Any MOS / E2 and up
- Mechanical Aptitude - Ability and experience using various hand and power tools.
Up to a $10,000 sign-on/relocation bonus available for hires with a Secret clearance or above!
- Willingness to relocate to Palmdale, CA
Event Location; VIRTUAL INTERVIEWS
Virtual Hiring Event - Friday 02 October, 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM PST
You must Register in order to interview for the event!
Once you register a Talent Acquisition Business Partner will reach out to discuss potential interview.
These are only for Aircraft Technician Positions located in Palmdale, CA
Please tell all your friends we have over 1700 positions open!
Position Descriptions Below:
Aircraft Structure Mechanic – Entry Level to Level 3
- Entry Level: High School diploma or GED and Minimum of 3 months’ work experience
- Level 1 to 3: Minimum of 9 months up to 5 years’ experience in structures/sheet metal in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment OR Must have a minimum of 2.0 or higher GPA upon completion of Aircraft Fabrication courses OR A&P certificate program.
Aircraft Electricians – Entry Level to Level 3:
- Minimum of 3 months to 5 years (L3) of electrical experience in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment OR enrollment in Electronics Technology courses
- Checks, tests, and troubleshoots electrical systems for conformance to specifications and performs repair, removal, and reinstallation of wiring as necessary
Aircraft Systems Mechanic - Entry Level to Level 3
- Minimum 9 months to 5 years’ experience with hydraulic parts, assemblies, components, and systems in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment OR enrollment in an A&P certificate program.
- Perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions
Aircraft Painters – Entry Level to Level 3:
- Minimum of 3 months for entry level to 5 years for level 3 painting or surface prep experience in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment
- Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components. Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency