Mission Systems Sensors & Systems Technicians for Maryland (Electronics / Avionics / Radar / Sonar Technicians)
Start Date: 01-Jan-2019 Event Location: United States, Maryland, Baltimore
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is seeking Sensors and Systems Technicians to join its Assembly team within the Manufacturing organization.
The Sensors and Systems Technician will perform a variety of simple to complex tasks involving testing, operating, trouble-shooting calibrating, constructing, repairing and assembly over a broad spectrum of technologies, utilizing manual and automatic equipment, Utilize and create repair techniques, assembly techniques and procedures. Other tasks to be performed include: collecting, recording, analyzing and evaluating data and recommending changes in processing operations and equipment as appropriate.
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Graduate of a two year, full time electronic technology school OR six months military electronics school plus two years working in the maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of electronics principles.
- A high degree of skill in fabrication and test of complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems.
- Be capable of readily adapting to changing assignments and requirements.
- Be capable of meeting 09 solder certification and successfully passing preemployment skills screening.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a required Security Clearance
Typical occupations in the military that would meet this would be (*** indicates the most ideal):
- Electronics Technicians/ US Navy “A” school or Radar “C” school***
- Avionics Technicians/ Aviation Electronics Techs***
- Sonar Technicians
- Ground Radio Operators/Repairman
- Air traffic control tech
U.S. Clearances. Relocation is available, and much more!
Share your contact information with us here, and a recruiter will reach out to you for next steps.