Aircraft Technician Opportunities - Palmdale, CA
Northrop Grumman Immediate Opportunities for Transitioning Service Members, and Veterans
- Northrop Grumman is Hiring over 1,700 new employees in Palmdale, CA from entry level to senior leaders.
- Opportunity to join a world leader in building the Marine Corps next generation Fighter, F-35C in addition to other leading edge technology, including the B2, Global Hawk and next generation bomber.
- Start your next career with a world leader and limitless growth potential. Great pay, and benefits including up to $10k towards sign-on and relocation with a Secret Clearance.
- Any MOS and rank encouraged to apply we have opportunities from entry level to managers.
- Training provided by Northrop Grumman military training program
- Starting Pay
- Entry Level - $49k (w/secret, $48k without)
- L1 to Managers $54,600 and up depending on experience.
Location: Palmdale, California
- Any MOS
- E2 and up
- Honorable discharge
- Mechanical Aptitude – ability to use power tools
- Potential sign on and re-location bonus with Secret Clearance
Aircraft Structure Mechanic – Entry Level to Level 3
- Entry Level: High School diploma or GED and Minimum of 3 months’ work experience
- Level 1 to 3: Minimum of 9 months up to 5 years’ experience in structures/sheet metal in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment OR Must have a minimum of 2.0 or higher GPA upon completion of Aircraft Fabrication courses OR A&P certificate program.
Aircraft Electricians – Entry Level to Level 3:
· Minimum of 3 months to 5 years (L3) of electrical experience in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment OR enrollment in Electronics Technology courses
- Checks, tests, and troubleshoots electrical systems for conformance to specifications and performs repair, removal, and reinstallation of wiring as necessary
Aircraft Systems Mechanic - Entry Level to Level 3
- Minimum 9 months to 5 years’ experience with hydraulic parts, assemblies, components, and systems in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment OR enrollment in an A&P certificate program.
- Perform maintenance, disassembly, rework, repair, replacement, re-assembly or adjustment of various aircraft systems in accordance with technical specifications, engineering instructions
Aircraft Painters – Entry Level to Level 3:
· Minimum of 3 months for entry level to 5 years for level 3 painting or surface prep experience in an aerospace, automotive, military, manufacturing and/or maintenance environment
- Prepares for painting by masking, stripping, washing aircraft sections and components. Blends and mixes paints, inks, and coatings to proper spraying consistency
To apply for positions above:
Applicants with current Active Secret Clearance apply here: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/ngc_pro/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006273
Applicants No Secret Clearance apply here: https://ngc.taleo.net/careersection/ngc_pro/jobdetail.ftl?lang=en&job=20006830