2020 Engineering Co-op (January - August)
1 Start Date: 18-Apr-2019 Start - End Time : 09:00am - 05:00pm Event Location: United States, Arizona, Chandler
Northrop Grumman is currently seeking talented individuals for our Co-op program at our Flight Systems Group located in Chandler Arizona. The successful candidates should plan to work full time spring 2020 and summer 2020 (January 2020 – August 2020)
- Candidates must be pursuing a degree in aerospace electrical, or mechanical engineering, or a closely related discipline.
- Preference given to candidates who have a 3.0 or higher GPA.
- Candidates should have a general understanding of fundamental engineering principles, practices, and theories.
- Candidates should have an interest in working in the space and/or defense industry.
- Candidate should have strong computer skills including MS Word, Excel, Access, and PowerPoint.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Strong interpersonal and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work well in a team environment.
- Permanent and legal right to work in the U.S. without student visa or sponsorship.