Mission Systems - Nachos with Northrop Grumman in Baltimore, MD
Northrop Grumman Mission Systems is a leading global provider of secure software-defined, hardware-enabled mission systems. We are a trusted provider of mission-enabling solutions for global security with a wide portfolio of secure, integrated, and multi-domain systems and technologies, with 26,000 employees in 50 states and 21 countries.
Our work supports the protection of freedom and democracy through the advancement of technology and human discovery. We are looking for people with bold new ideas and the courage to take creative risk toward developing expansive new capabilities. We do work that has never been done before…join us and work on what matters!
If you have skills in the following areas, we would love the opportunity to meet with your and talk about the exciting work Northrop Grumman is performing:
- Embedded Software Engineers
- Digital Design Engineers
- Cleared Systems Engineers
- Cleared System Security Engineers
- Cleared (preferred) and non-cleared Radar & Electronic Warfare Systems Engineers
- Cleared Integration and Test Engineers
- Cleared (preferred) and non-cleared Hardware Engineers (RF, Test, Design, IC Design)
- Cleared Cyber Software and Systems Engineers
- Manufacturing and Process Engineers
- Electronics Technicians
- Cleared Cyber Network Security Analyst
- Cleared Cyber Incident Analyst Responder
We welcome you to chat with us and grab a bite of some tasty nachos!
This is a rolling submittal timeline so do respond by October 2nd, 2018 to connect with a representative and receive a formal invite to this event with Northrop Grumman!