Mission Systems Hiring Event May 2018 Sensors & Systems Technicians (Norfolk, VA)
- High School Diploma/GED.
- Graduate of a two year, full time electronic technology school OR six months military electronics school plus two years working in the maintenance and repair of electro-mechanical equipment.
- Must have extensive knowledge of electronics principles.
- A high degree of skill in fabrication and test of complex components, assemblies, devices, circuits and systems.
- Be capable of readily adapting to changing assignments and requirements.
- Be capable of meeting 09 solder certification and successfully passing preemployment skills screening.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a required Security Clearance
Share your contact information by using the registration link below. A Northrop Grumman recruiter will be in touch with you about the details for this Hiring Event.
OR you can apply to requisition 18008806 via our Careers Website: www.northropgrumman.com/careers
Have your DD-214 and training / school documents ready as well.